We recommend creating an account before enrolling. And please click here for our frequently asked questions.
Note: When registering, you should only be charged $250 deposit per child. If more money is being charged, please stop checking out and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Select “Enroll your child”
2. Select your site
3. Select program
– For Northbrook only: If you are enrolling your child in the two-year-old, three-year-old, or four-year-old program, select the Northbrook Early Childhood category.
-The two-year-old, three-year-old, and four-year-old programs can be found in the Wilmette Full Day and Wilmette Half Day options.
Using the drop-down menu, select the age of the child you are enrolling. Please note that the age of the child will be the age as of September 1, 2022.
4. Select the other options as appropriate. Once you have selected all of the relevant options, the page will show you the monthly price.
5. Enter the child’s first and last name, and select which days you would like your child.
6. Press the Add To Cart button.
7. After being prompted to the Cart page press the Proceed To Checkout button
8. You’ll be prompted to either create a profile or log-in to an existing account. Note that you can create an account with your social profile, or a username and password.
9. After you sign in, you will be brought to the My Account page. Select the word Cart next to the Settings tab under your username.
10. Review the class information for accuracy, and press Proceed to Checkout.
11. Enter your billing details, and review BJE’s terms and conditions.
12. Press “Enroll,” and your credit card will be run for $250 per child.
13. Look for an email from BJE-ECC confirming your registration.