By applying for the Board of Jewish Education (BJE) Early Childhood Center (ECC) program, I/We agree as follows:
1) The BJE makes financial commitments to our staff and teachers based on the number of registrations received for our program. Accordingly:
a) There will be no refund or return of your tuition deposit once your child has been accepted and placed in a program until your last payment of the year has been made May 1.
b) If you withdraw your child from our program after your child has been accepted and placed in a program, but before the first scheduled day of class, you will not be entitled to a refund or return of your tuition deposit or any tuition payment or payments which has/have already been processed pursuant to your agreed tuition payment plan. However, you will not be responsible for payment of the remainder of the tuition amount.
c.) If you withdraw your child from our program after the first scheduled day of class, you will be responsible for payment of the full tuition amount.
2) You will not be entitled to any refund or return of tuition for days your child is absent from our program or for days on which classes are canceled due to inclement weather or other non-Covid-19 emergency. If we are closed for more than 2 weeks due to Covid-19, payments will be suspended until school is reopened.
3) If the number of children enrolled in your selected program does not meet the BJE-ECC’S minimum required participants, the BJE shall be entitled to cancel said program. If your program is canceled due to lack of enrollment, you will be entitled to a full refund of your tuition deposit and any tuition payments which have already been processed.
4) In the event that you do not make all scheduled deposit and tuition payments when due, the BJE reserves the right to discontinue your child’s participation in the ECC.
5) By signing this Application & Tuition Payment Contract, and in consideration for the BJE accepting your child into an ECC program, you are promising to pay the tuition as listed in the Class Selections and Tuition Schedules for your child’s program pursuant to the Payment Plan agreed to by your signature(s). If the payments are not made on the date(s) due and you fail to make alternate payment arrangements acceptable to the BJE, it may become necessary for the BJE to place your account for collection. You will then be responsible for payment of the unpaid tuition balance and all costs of collection, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court costs. Although the BJE makes every effort to ensure that we process credit card payments in a timely manner, payment of tuition remains your responsibility. Please verify with your credit card company that your tuition payments have been billed as scheduled. You must notify the BJE of any change to your designated credit card, including a change in type of card, account number or expiration date.
This document is a legal contract between you and the BJE. By signing it, you are certifying that you have read, understand and agree to its terms and conditions. If you do not understand anything in this contract, please ask for an explanation or clarification before you sign. The BJE will provide you with a copy of this Application and Tuition Payment Contract 2021-2022 after your child has been accepted and placed in a BJE-ECC program.